Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ar Miao is Mad .

imma Ar Miao .

Somethings is going Wrong , and Something would be Never come back .

Now I just can feel the heavy on my shoulders ,
I won't open my eyes in the next moment .
sorry , I'm EMO again .

money money money , can you live with me forever ?

money as like a sweet , when you got it ,
all the ants will around your side .

give me some sweet , god !

I hate my world , because I hate my self .
I had nothing in my belongs ,
I HAD NOTHING !

what is Love ?
finally will being Suck because of me .

what is Work ?
heavy and heavy like Hell !

I get insane , I get madness .

what the fucking problem with me ?

I hate you , Geisha MM !

I got problems but nobody can help me anyway to get through .

fuck my self , imma bitch .

I laugh , I cry ..
My life is Nothing !
I rather to be silent .

Hate is damn full in my brain ,
when I just can be heal ? be normal .

I'm abnormal .

I hope I can love someone forever ,
but so sorry , I can't .

am I sohai ?
yes , I am

I wanna runaway ,
I gonna be healness ,

but I'm SICKNESS .



  FUCK U , Geisha Slow . you're look Funny now :( 


No comments: