Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Brithday PP x)

weeeheeeee <3

回來了 ,
開始有點荒廢了 ; 因為人氣不會升


Ping Ping , Happy Brithdaeeeeeee :D

Pretty Gal :)


that day ....
hmmm , i forget the date
Oopsss .. :)

they celebrate Her Brithday in Gasoline .

ofcourse I must Join it .
they wait me to celebrate :)

around 5 pm .
I reach and start to .

I wear the Fxckin Uniform .. illlll :S

my face become ugly , because i always B U S Y .

The Lovely B.day Gal with me :)

He is Annoying ! can i call Him Annoying Orange
muahhahah ! :P

we are N7 , i haven't forget our promise :)

weeeheeee ! hi 5 <3


i post sumthin share with u ALL
muhahahhahhh !
when i saw this picture i laugh like Helllll x)

who at my left side ?
why she had lost in picture ?
u know what i mean ?
only u , MY PRINCESS know it .
xDD

My house got a new kitty :)
I don't know where my mom take it back home .
but Cutessssss :D


everyone !
i Got sumthin Important wanna say .
BUT , in next postttttt :)

  hold it ~ u must see my next post :P 




 
- End , teeeheeeee :)


No comments: