Friday, July 2, 2010

Friends , just suck .


i'm sick .
sick about friends ..

what can i call about friend ?
who is the real friend ?

can i disappointed now ?
i feel lost .
when i know u lie .

i believe in you .
but u all just lie .
:)

who is ur best friend ?
i believe is me before .
but now ? is she , rite ?

who always talk her bad to me ?
who always said " u r important for me ! " ?

i feel hate .
i hate you.

you are the Only Fake Shit .
yes , i talk about u .
is U , do you see it now ?

u know i need  trust .
than why u all wana did it to me ?

am i wrong ?
i think i am wrong
i'm wrong to believe u all .

what i get at the last ?
u keep chat with her .
secretly and quietly .
do ya think what my feeling ?

u never know ,
  bcause you all never care about me . 

what sorry ?
do ya fake again ?
u really hope i reply it ?

i feel hurt .

o0o
this is the only things i wana to give u all

  Friends , just suck . 

like this
Fuck .

No comments: