Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random Sweet and Busy :)

# today I don't feel like doin anything .. I just wanna lay in my bed .
don't feel like picking uo my phone , just leave a massage at the tone .
cause today I SWEAR I'm doing anything .. Nothing At All ~
woohoooooooooo ~~~~~ :)


why I'm singing this song ? because I'm really in LAZY now , awwwww .
today my face looks pale and sick , but I like it . ;D

.
.
.
.
07 may 11 - 砲兵 dayeee with princess :)
.
.
.
.

14 may 11 -
and a day for movie with princess and zhuo xian again :D

this is the first time I make up the nose shadow , hahaha
wink *

reach jusco , we went to my old working place
** food ant tea


after that . we walk walk
my stupid princess , I forced her to take this picture :D




SKIP .




we went to see this movie .
Priest
this is totally L A M E movie , yuccksss .
 

END .


15 may 11
And a day dinner with my family :)
sweet sweet home <3

here some picture to show .
my sista
hmmm , many people said us look same .

and my brother .
 
 
and kitty mafia , ill ~ that's me
** without lens and light makeup
jelly in my mouth :D
my sista tried to force her head inside my picture
but she can't , because I don't want xD


when all my family members reached
we went to around carefour there had a dinner :)

my uncle , my sister's husband , my elder sister and my father
hahahhah , my father's skin was too black , just same with me =..=
 
my mamy , my grandmom and my grandpa <3


they were starting to drunk and stared to talk about cars =..=

beer again , my father love to drink beer with me :)


and here were some pictures of my sister's daughter .
she was Pro in pose -,-

my uncle try to make her hand to be Rock
but obviously her face show : u're lame xD


I love my family day , is happy and happy :)

end .


and now I'm always busy in study , homework and project .

I remember I used the whole night to done my sejarah project .
7 hours with 30 minutes .

and look at my eyes

call me miss panda now .
ill , but i enjoy it :DD


my Mid-term exam result is coming out soon
just waiting :)

[ p/s :  I wanna tuition !!! but no money , suck ! :( ]
.
.
.

  ##  I'm enjoying my busy life , please don't try to disturb me . Bastard :) 




Chat Box dearest :D

s.m / x.hui / jj ying / esther :  thanks fer visit <3 :)


wjx : 哈哈哈 、 同病相憐 :)
: 謝謝 ^___^
catherine : 那我們就開心點算了 :D


ralph : hey xD
e - nyn : 38 dou boom more suit me ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)
YIYI : 當然記得wehh ~ 我記憶力很好 ~ 哈哈哈哈


小貞 : 哈哈哈 ~ 是真的就好了 、 別給我偷偷跑掉 xD
аgиεs вавe : I can't view your blog , u r ? >"<
kimoko : 我不美啦 .. 我用K530罷了 =..=


vivien / wen / 檸檬  : thanks ur visit ~ <3


emoko : 要請就快到咧 ~ MC flurry 很想念我 xD
ka jun : I know , but don't "kao" my mom , HAHAHA


Jxiao sha : link u too lah weii xD
alice : thanks visit , 可是為什麼要流口水 ? 哈哈哈
love love : 我用photoscape的 、可是燈光怎樣edit ? 我不明白 =3=

eling : thanks your visit :)
女臣 : 不美啦 >"<
michelle : recently busy and lazy ~ hahahha xD

吖符 : thank you :)



來到的不妨來留言 、 我會一一回复 :D

1 comment:

Michelle Ellehcim said...

MM,为什么我找不到妳的留言箱? :)