Sunday, May 1, 2011

If you love me .


yuppp.....
If you really love me , U should did it .
COme FinD ME  :)

but I think no one can be ,
now boys are not that serious in love .

so..........
I rather to be Single . I enjoy it ;)


------------------------------------- cut cut cut --------------------------------------


now every day out out outttt ....
night life .... hmmm , same bored . :(

The most improtant is   MONEY   .
no money u can't do anything .

sad , I have no job .   :(


------------------------------------- cut cut cut --------------------------------------






exam is coming again , bored !
exam evey month .....
ill ... I feel like dying :(

  hardworking , hardworking , hardworking 

my teacher told me ,
the winner always is the who have to prepare
and hardworking .

** yes , I get it :)

but recent I had some disciplin problem .... arghhhh !
* hate my self =..=

-  I wanna tuition !
but my mom said : * u should tuition by ur self , harworking !
I don't have money for your tuition .

L O L .
*suck :(


hmmmm , about friends .


I join the 2 new gang now ...
ermm , but just same . ** bored .

who treat me with thier *true or *fake , I knew it .
Im not Idiot , pls .

anyway , I love my * Princess Winnie * always :)
although somtimes we argue , but I know u knew it
** Im just care bout u .

makmak , xoxo . <3





My Life is Bored , someone can help me ? arghhhhhh !

No comments: