Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Anyone ?

this is the no.300 post .






I cry for you everyday ...
am i stupid ?     :)


I trust in my self ..
Im just stupid because I'm still love u ..

but actually NO ..
Im stupid because I turst in you ..
because I take to heart for our relationship ..
I spent my time on you ...

what the fuck that i had done ?


why I stupid idiot so much .. ?


Congratez , you break my heart :)

I use my heart to treat you .. to care about u
but how ya done fer me ?

you're seriously are the 'Best'

fuck up , take up , break up
and shut up

anyone can tell me how to stop crying ?
anyone can tell me how to stop thinkin about him ?
anyone can tell me how to forget everythings about him ?
anyone can tell me how to find back my way ?
anyone can tell me am I look SUCKS now ?!

SOMEONE ?!!!!!
AM I STUPID NOW ?!!!


Im seriously hurt in bad !

I just know how to cover my self when I am crying and sad !

I gave a fake smile fer ya ,
do you happy more a little bit ?

I don't want anyone compassion on ME .
so please ,

I'm okay
I'm good
I'm the best NOW !

don't concern me , leave me alone quietly !


FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM WRONG at everythings !


No comments: