Saturday, June 25, 2011

CELEBRE HAIR SHOW - modeling :)

today Im gonna upload my hair show modeling .
because I know I will lazy after today !
muahhahahs , lazy sucks =..=
before the day , I remember I wear high heels walk over 5 hours !
arghh , Lmao .. I hate heels much /.\


CELEBRE HAIR SHOW :)
let's pictures talking < 3


this was 9 a.m in the morning , I reached there with my panda eyes D:


just waiting all was reach :)



starting to prepare , all was busy and busy
that's my dumb dumb face xD



DONE !! :D

after is Make Up :)
He is Chang :)


He is fatty Harrison xD



yup ! all done ,
my style title is :  ROCKER !
is the most Hard style in all of the model .
ill , awesome ... but I really cant accept the hair ,
hahahs ! is too over  xD

.
.
.
next , just show some pictures about the hair show :)
our sign :)


this is the last rehearsal :)


around 2pm , the show started :)
arghhh ! we had prepare around 5 hours ! =.=


just a simple show there ,
but I had enjoy when I walk out , the cameras were keeping flash :)

funny there =X


after show , we had lunch there :)



and I was rush to back home that time
so just take some pictures only after show :)


\
/
\
/
\
/

AND ! Finally !
this picture , I'm just going back home
^___^v



now is 3.32 a.m now :)
just going back my swettie bed <3

and .............
  yeah , IM SINGLE NOW

No comments: