Wednesday, June 8, 2011

XOXO



I had end my 3days 2 nights Genting Trip .
damn tired now .

oohhhhh goshhh ,
I have a lot of pictures haven't get from my PP

after get all , I'll update as fast as possible , I swear :)

and now , Im gonna bath and msg with my BB
who is my BB ? I will tell you soon xD

tireddddd ! really freaking tired :(
but I had rehearse on tommorrow and friday
saturday is my hair show !

ill , Im really nervous now D:






bye all guys ! have a nice day , xoxo  ;D




ChatBox :)


Ziying : thanks :)

emily : hmmm , who are you ?

alice : hahahs ~ sha poh xD , link you too :)

J ying : thankieww ^____^

小貞 : 哈哈 , 可愛啦你 ;)

аgиεs вавε : 記得了 , 記得了 ^0^

rachel : not so lah >"<

guest : thanks a lot but im not pretty  :D

yiyi : never mind ^^

koko : thanks babe ;))

euriz : weehee :)

yaya : 謝謝 ^^

elayne / xiiaoyii / hsanhsan : thanks fer visit :D

魔女 / 寳呗蓥  / Hui / xiao qian : thanks fer viewed ^^

stop teng : nenineni bubuuuuuu ! xD

yiing : of course remember lah :DD

alice : 又流了 xD

seriin : not lenq lah ><

vinnie : 有串到 ? 那謝謝 :D

小酷 : 不yeng啦 =X

miyo : okok ^^


No comments: