Friday, September 10, 2010

WE are not Poor :)


Hold 著另一篇。


Work , Work , workkkkk .
i keep busy to work  .

just now my Daddy said :
i proud of you , because you are my best daughter .
You are strong , clever and never let us to worry about you .

I said : yes , of course . because i'm your daughter the most strongest

My daddy asked me: Do you regret your fate is to live in a poor family?


Of course, I will not.
I love you, Dad and Mom. XOXO
because your love , i have the power to take a more step
This is  M A G I C .
=)

many people ask me : why you so rush to find job ? you just 14 years old .

because of what ?
i know the answer , and my daddy know too .
my daddy put Confidence and all hope for me .

I study hard and working hard .
because my family . my home sweet home <3 ;)

sometimes my family will argue about money ,
but our love will let us be fine agian .
THIS IS  L O V E .

I know sometimes i'm too emotional .
but i will be fine soon .

I smile Finally .

I love my family .
we are not poor , because our love will let us be RICH in happy :)

我努力讓自己變得出眾 , 當所有人對我印象深刻時 , 那就是我成功後的成果。

No comments: