Thursday, June 3, 2010

B F F

old .


just back from somewhere .
and someone are in Balai now
xD

and i just want to post my Friendship .
=]

i really moody just now ..
but u all chage my feel .
who ?
  Best Friends . 
:)

i dont care about love now .
because i know , Friendship is more important .

SHE . - Winnie Lee

remember we argue before ?
but all past already.
now u r important for me .
you know my all feelings . my all thinking .

when i'm sad .. u always by my side .
when i'm angry .. u always be silent .
when i'm cry ..u r always know what i cry about .
when i'm happy .. u're wil be happy too .

and you treat me so good ..
u wil say whr i'm wrong , when i'm really did wrong .

you care about me , just same like me care about you .

you're my Best Friend .
=]

And , the second .
Xiao ZHU

you're always make me laugh .
you just same like me ,
in front of ppl , you wil always make them laugh .
but at another side , you sad
but we don't know .

and now i know what you're realy care .
and what is realy important to you .
=]

and , Third
remember this is our shoes and take picha from school ?
i think u wil remember , just like me too
=]

whatever i know now our relation is change .
but i care about you too .

and thanks all you give me before .
i'm realy happy , althought not now .

i hope you wil change back ..
and we can laugh , gossip , moody togethr
i hope
=]


and the finally ,

is u all .
thanks u all care about me .
=]


this is Call Best Friends !
and the another , i dn care anymore .

if change , just change .
i dont care

and ..
C.box there
if you din like to read my blog .
just get out from here .
=]



by : MM

No comments: